Capitol Hill Hotel is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Capitol Hill Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked by calling (202) 543-6000.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Capitol Hill Hotel On-Site Facilities
- Valet parking is available
- Accessible parking stalls available with room for vans with ramps in the valet lot
- The hotel is non-smoking
- Main entrance is wide enough for wheelchairs and 360 degree turns
- Elevators have access to each floor
- There is an accessible washroom on the first floor
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable
- Accessible rooms have roll-in showers in the bathroom
- Showers have seats
- Shower heads are reachable and can be hand-held
- There are grab bars in the showers and next to the toilets
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire
- In-room telephones are adaptable for persons with hearing disabilities
- In-room telephone have flashing light to indicate messages